Sunday, January 15, 2006

A Good Change!

Who works for SBA in the Beaumont DRC? Sirdon and Mary from Sacramento.Karla from Ohio and me, of course.

Last week we had some good changes made in the office--Dave was made the Team Lead and we are all enjoying the new peaceful, calm environment we are working in. Dave is from Sacramento.

Suzanne is also from Sacramento.

Here is Mary again with Dean from Sacramento.

Our closer, Barb, is from Fort Worth.

Gwenda went to work in the Austin office and Evanne was sent to the fires in Texas and we will miss them. However, we are all happy with the leadership change. Saturday morning I saw my coworkers walking in with the biggest smiles I have seen in a long time. It was a pleasant, peaceful morning and we all celebrated at Olive Garden!!!

No comments:

John Hardy Memorial Hike 2015

My Life So Far