Monday, January 01, 2007

New Year 2007

I traveled out of the snow down to El Cajon, Ca so I could see the new great grandchild before she traveled home to Las Vegas--isn't she precious... Here is Dad Mike, Mom Kristi and Baby Kate--beautiful family!Here is the four generation picture, Kristi, Linda, Janet and Baby Kate. It doesn't seem that long ago that we took a four generation picture with my Mom and Kristi as the child... Almost three quarters of a century difference in age--think of the difference in environment, experiences, life in general--the circle of life. Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

The Massey Family said...

Those pictures are beautiful..you are so photogenic!

The Massey Family said...

The comment that was deleted on my blog was spam.

John Hardy Memorial Hike 2015

My Life So Far