Sunday, March 11, 2007

TIME OUT for Women

Saturday we spent at the Convention Center in Reno at Time Out for Women. Michael McLean and Cherie Call were the singers with their stories to tell and I have several CDs of Michael McClean but Cherie was new to me. I felt extravagant as I bought her CDs to add to my 225 (e) collection but this morning as I listened to her I thought what a great way to start the day. She writes meaningful stories with terrific lyrics. What insight for such a young woman. Maria with the pretty curly hair brought her friend Connie with the pretty straight hair and Marjorie came with me. It was a lovely day with good speakers, good food, and good talk.
We stayed at a new Hampton Inn and used some of my Hilton points mostly earned when I stayed at a Hampton in Beaumont, Texas during Hurricane Rita.

No comments:

John Hardy Memorial Hike 2015

My Life So Far