Saturday, July 07, 2007

My Brother and his Wife

David and Dorothy --married 60 years and still beautiful!
On Sunday, July 1, Jeanne and Marilyn and I, stopped by to see my brother David, who just had his 80th birthday. He lives in Idaho Falls. We met Carole, who lives in Billings, Mt later at Silvergate. Dave was the big tease in the family and the one who always had a trick to play or a funny story to tell. Carole remembers his radio which would turn on or off by having a string tied from his toe to the radio as he laid in his bed. We had a wonderful life growing up in Glendive, Montana.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

takealetter said...

I'm so glad you are getting to spend time with your brothers and sisters...sounds like it is a great trip for all of you!

John Hardy Memorial Hike 2015

My Life So Far