Sunday, December 23, 2018

Christmas at the Hardys 2018

Looks like a small Christmas this year as James' and Cambers' family are going skiing up to Park City for Christmas.  And it looks like I did not get in the picture of our White Elephant early Christmas, but I was there.

Carl, James' co-worker and his Mom came

  

Amy, Sarah's friend and Craig were there


Linda and Gary came


Kelsi, Leah, Jimmy, Camber and James were all there and we had it at their house.


Roger and his wife, (James' childhood friend) were there, too!!!


Charlie, Amy and Joe also with a cute fur coat for Charlie


Meagan, Matt, Nico, Eden and Keira and Keira made out with a sound box!



 Jimmy looks happy to be there.


Lea in the dark, but it is her!


 And Kelsi!


Even Santa, but no me, but I did get pictures!!   


Merry Christmas, 2018

No comments:

John Hardy Memorial Hike 2015

My Life So Far