Monday, May 13, 2019

Glendive Friends at Funeral

Dick  Carney's wife Jean died on May 3 in Glendive and her funeral was May 10.  I never knew her but George sent me a picture of longtime friends who were at the funeral.  There was (himself), my high school boyfriend, Harry, and Dick.  Dick and Harry were especially close in high school.  I think all of them look very good for their age.  George's birthday is the same day as mine.  Harry,  in the middle, was1 year, 3 months older than me and I assume Dick on the right was about the same.  They were both a grade ahead of George and me.  Harry came to Glendive when I was a Sophomore from White Fish, Montana.  His mother had married a policeman in Glendive.  George and I had been friends since second grade when our family moved just up the hill from his house.  Our phones were on the same line.  When Marilyn was in high school we were part of a group that had parties together that ranged from her grade down to my grade, 3 years.


No comments:

John Hardy Memorial Hike 2015

My Life So Far