Saturday, August 17, 2019

The Reception

Some of Mitch's Family.  The reception was held at Lot 8 in Mission Valley with beautiful wall decor and plenty of space for food, drinks, bathrooms, displays, games and fun, and tables with beautiful cloths.  The same DJ provided the music and it was fun, lots of dancing.  This was a very happy and fun reception.


Amy, her sister Kelly, and Melissa had many outings together as cousins growing up.


The tablecloths were beautiful and the food delicious.


Grandma Janet with Mitch and Bahia.  Mitch would not let me miss this wedding.  I am so glad I was here.


There was lots of dancing.


Bahia baked her own wedding cake!!!  There were donuts and cupcakes and cookies.  All so good!!!



Most of the Hardys left at dark but many danced on till 11 pm.  Kiera and Eden really liked the dancing.



A tender moment with Eden.  I really like this picture.



 
 The first dance.



 Mitch's family with the Bride and Groom.
 Love this pix with Meagan but why did I keep my sunglasses on? 



No comments:

John Hardy Memorial Hike 2015

My Life So Far