Sunday, December 29, 2019

Dinner at Maria and John's Home

Maria invited me over for barbecue with her family.  Bahia and Mitch were not there for Christmas so they had a late Christmas.  They also had the deck about finished and new brickwork and plantings in the front yard.  And Matt has a great place to live while working to help finish the home.  

It is really nice and I should have taken pictures and the barbecue which was done on the new deck plus salad and potatoes from the kitchen was delicious.  We had cookie ice cream sandwiches for dessert.  Have not had that treat in years.

Great fun playing games and unfortunately they had to drive me home because Carlsbad is so far from La Jolla.  Maria drove my car and Matt followed.  So appreciate the service at night.  I did drive over by myself using the phone for directions I now know I turn off of La Jolla Blvd onto a road much closer to Pacific Beach than I realized so I can go either by Garnet into PB or Torrey Pines Rd..through La Jolla.  Strange how all that is not so familiar to me anymore.


Baha and Mitch


Naomi and Matt


Maria and Johnny

Naomi gave Johnny a book about surf boards which he really was enhjoying.



No comments:

John Hardy Memorial Hike 2015

My Life So Far