Friday, June 05, 2020

Hair Cut Finally

In early March or late February Linda had a meeting at her home and a blonde lady who had a great haircut gave me the name of her hairdresser.  I did get an appointment and then Covid set in and I had to cancel.  I had a hair cut for the last time in November from Cari in Susanville and a trim in Feb from a lady in Linda's ward.  She only did a weird dry trim.

Anyway finally I was in with Jean Marc at Stainless Hair Salon in Encinitas and he let me know I needed a hair style.  He was very experienced and gave me a Seta type hair cut.  I loved it but was shocked when he told me the price.  I gladly paid though because it is so hard to find someone who knows how to cut a decent short with tapered back hairstyle.  Actually he was perfect at the blowout and I have only had two others do a blowout that I could actually wear out of the shop without totally redoing.  That was Seta and Nadine.

The following was my post on Instagram and Facebook and I got some likes.



From the car to Carole right after.  I cannot begin to say how badly my hair looked when I went in.



No comments:

John Hardy Memorial Hike 2015

My Life So Far