Tuesday, October 26, 2021

Covid!!!

Jeanne was acting weak and so Steven took Jeanne to her doctor on Oct 21.  Among other things she was tested for Covid and it came out positive so she has to quarantine for 10 days. 

 Sunday night her 
oxygen was low so Steven took her in and she perked right up.  However, they kept her at the hospital for a couple of days.  

Treeo would not let her back in so she then had to go to Heritage Healthcare until 10 days are up.

At the hospital they said she was the oldest Covid patient and the healthiest Covid patient.

I also had to quarantine for 5 days and then test negatively which I did, two days in a row.  Steven had brought me the tests.  On the Friday when I talked to Jim Pratt he told me that a lady across the hall from Jeanne had tested positive but she was moving out so her children took her home.

J




 

No comments:

John Hardy Memorial Hike 2015

My Life So Far