Sunday, January 08, 2023

A Very Bad Night

Last night I had a very bad night.  I woke around 1:30 am to go to the bathroom
 but I could not pass my stool and it was so painful.  
In 2018 I had had a tumor removed from my tail and it is not exactly normal but
 it has been five years 
and I had not had such a problem.  Later I decided it was calcium my new 
doctor started me on recently and I remember I had a problem with 
calcium before.  It can be constipating.

At any rate I spent about 5 hours drinking water, walking in my room,
 in the bathroom (actually had my best score of Solitaire ever (7710!) but in
 pain most of the time.  Finally after praying, and all of the above I was relieved 
and went to sleep again.

James texted me at around 8 and told me he was walking Bear, 
I could see him across the street in the park.  I texted him I had had a 
very bad night, etc and would not be able to come over and not go to church
 with him.  He came and got Sadie and took her for a walk. 
  I went back to sleep and slept until 10 or 11.  

Growing old is one challenge after another.

No comments:

John Hardy Memorial Hike 2015

My Life So Far