Friday, February 03, 2023

Finally See Kham after almost 2 years!



 Mitch and family and Maria came over on Thursday afternoon and brought Mexican food and I served them my raisin cookies which they liked so well I sent them home with them.

Kham is a doll and wanted to go upstairs and find the toys I told him were up there.  Finally they went up and he was not interested in much till he found a large blue plastic ring which he enjoyed throwing down the stairs.

Then they went on the patio and we did the 4 generation picture and family picture.  He found the red and white beach ball that has been out there for awhile and started throwing it at Sadie and she started tossing it back and he was having so much fun he laughed and laughed out loud.  I told him he could take the ball he loved it so much.  I thought it was for Rowan who is now in Las Vegas.  But when I asked Linda she said she did not know where it came from.  Oh, oh, probably over the fence from the neighbors.  Oh, oh.

Anyway I am so glad they came over and visited me.  Kham has a piece of cookie in each hand to entice him to sit for the pix.

No comments:

John Hardy Memorial Hike 2015

My Life So Far