Saturday, December 31, 2005

Christmas, Rancho Santa Fe, Part 3, 2005


Christmas morning and Santa has arrived--new bicycles for Jimmy and Jacob but Lea is happy with her pink bicycle and has something else to bring a smile.

  New pajamas at Christmas are always fun.

  Hey, I can ride my bicycle in my new house.

  Sarah and Lea pose for Grandma the day after Christmas.

  Jacob loves the new bike.  


Come for fajitas the day after Christmas.  Kristi, Amy, Tanner, Kelly and Camber

  The newlyweds, Mike and Kristi.

 


Posted by Picasa Finish the dessert and then it is off to the Visitors Center to see the Joseph Smith 200 year Commemoration Movie. It is good to be with family. I had a wonderful Christmas holiday and now it is back to Beaumont, Texas... but for how long??? Don't know.




No comments:

John Hardy Memorial Hike 2015

My Life So Far