Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Heat Wave!

I hear there is a heat wave across the nation so I tracked the temperature today--As we went for our walk this morning at 6:30 AM it was 57--As I drove the car in to Hamilton Branch to have the windshield replaced at 9 AM it was 73 degrees--Late in the afternoon I drove into Chester to the bank where it was 94--but as I arrived back home in the trees it was 89 and now at 7:30 in the evening it is 80. My neighbor thinks it is too hot but then his house doesn't have any trees over it (I don't know why the builders cut them all down). Anyway comparing to where the rest of the nation is, it is not bad at all. Of course, it would be nice to have a little rain but I don't see that happening...When we take our walk at 9, it will be plenty cool...I should be dipping in the lake on days like this...hope you all have a cool spot...enjoy.

No comments:

John Hardy Memorial Hike 2015

My Life So Far