Sunday, November 05, 2006

Earl Family Reunion

October 14, my daughter Maria and her daughter Melissa and I traveled to Las Vegas for a J.I. Earl Descendants reunion. J. I. Earl was my husband's grandfather and a real Nevada pioneer. He married two sisters and had 19 children of which 16 had families. They settled in Bunkerville, which was named after a great grandfather of Richard's named Edward Bunker. The descendants who were at the reunion filled a whole chapel and many others were not able to attend. After the reunion the descendants of Richard's mother Vida and father Merlin gathered together and these are a few of their pictures. A great looking family don't you think? Vida and Merlin had three sons and 17 grandchildren. There are now many, many great grandchildren and a few great great grandchildren.

No comments:

John Hardy Memorial Hike 2015

My Life So Far