Saturday, December 31, 2016

Christmas Pictures 2016 Catching Up With Relatives

2016 Christmas pictures taken from Instagram or my Christmas mail. 

 This is my dear friends the Blackhams who sang at Richard's funeral.  I worked with Helen in Family History and Brian was my realtor as well as I worked with him doing mortgages for his clients.  They are going on their fourth mission, but this time it is in the United States...Atlanta, working with those who speak Portuguese.



Marilyn's son Bobby who married after Christmas such a pretty bride Staci and here they are enjoying holding one of his grandchildren.



This is Marilyn's grandson.

'


This is Carole's son Jon with his wife Bethany, twins Raina and Sage and son Finn.

 

This is a picture of the Pulsipher family plus... somewhere in Nevada doing I am not sure what, but looks like they are enjoying each other.



This is my brother Dick's daughter Kathy with her husband Myron and they live in Lander, Wyoming.



Here is Carole's son Hunter with his wife Toni and her daughter.  They live in Florida.




No comments:

John Hardy Memorial Hike 2015

My Life So Far