Wednesday, July 05, 2017

Linda and Gary Work Their Magic!

Linda and Gary celebrated Linda's birthday at Yosemite and then spent about three days with me.  


While they were here they cleaned and stained both decks and stairs!!  And then Gary found all kinds of things to fix like my patio door now locks after ten years of having to use a stick as my security.  He really worked on my toilet until it runs no more!!!  And he fixed the light in the hallway and ....

We also had pizza at Buffalo Chip, tacos at Frosties and they came to church with me.  Linda ended up going to the 4th of July parade while I stayed home (party pooper when it comes to hot sun and walking) and Gary was at the fitness gym!

I loved having them here and hope they come again next year to stain the decks again.  Next time we will buy the kind of stain I should have been using for years...one that does not show all the areas that have had the stain removed by snowmelt and are always lighter as in the picture above.

Somehow we did not get Gary's picture on my phone but here are Linda and me...she just celebrated her 55th birthday and I will be 85 in January.

No comments:

John Hardy Memorial Hike 2015

My Life So Far