Tuesday, July 25, 2017

Sarah Gets Her Mission Call

Last night Sarah had Live Streaming on Instagram while she read the memo from Church Headquarters of where she will be serving on her mission.


She has been called to the Chili Santiago South Mission and reports to the Mexico City Mission Center November 7th.  She read me the list of things she needs to do before she goes and asked for help in learning some stories and info from her family history so I will see what briefs I can put together for her.

She said she was feeling very peaceful about the call.  She had been nervous about learning a foreign language but Spanish is such a great language to know, especially if you live in Southern California. I am sure she will do well.  She has three or four other friends who have also accepted calls.  That is so super in this present world scene.  So proud of her and her friends.

No comments:

John Hardy Memorial Hike 2015

My Life So Far