Monday, September 11, 2017

Septic Solution for Another Seven Years!!!


This picture of Matt and Maria on Instagram reminded me that I never wrote down the Septic Solution!!  Greg L. never did come and put the covers on the Septic tanks, even though I talked to him, etc. etc.  He never sent me a bill for the digging his guys did either!!

So when Matt and Maria came in the spring the septic tanks were still unfilled holes just covered by the boards that the handyman put down.  Matt was looking for work and I was happy he was there to do it.

I decided since Westwood Sanitation said it would be 7 years before the septic would need to be cleaned again that we should just cover them with dirt the way they have been since the house was built.  It would save money in the long run and Matt understands the grading that would have to be done.

So Matt did an excellent job, took a long time, but he uncovered the tanks, covered them with dirt and then graded the dirt so there would not be any problem with drainage.  It is hard to find a handyman that can do that kind of work and do it well but as I say Matt understands all things outdoors.

.

No comments:

John Hardy Memorial Hike 2015

My Life So Far