Monday, January 22, 2018

I Turn 85!!

On Monday, January 22, 2018 the Masseys came over with a present ( a very lovely wrap around shawl).  I served them some ice cream and cookie pizza from Baskin Robbins.  They had fun on the trampoline and running around the property.  Meagan and I had lots of time for talking.  So appreciative of their visit to me!








 This is one of the fun paths in the yard at the home in Del Mar of James and Camber.

Obviously I am not able to keep up with running great grandchildren.  And I look like a hunched old lady going after them...such as life.

That night we had a birthday party with James and Camber family.



Gary from the apartment also came and brought me these lovely flowers.


It was a very fun day!!  I am lucky to be surrounded by family this year on my birthday.




No comments:

John Hardy Memorial Hike 2015

My Life So Far