Monday, March 25, 2019

Heart Monitor Test Results

Today I met with Dr. Kalafat, a neurologist to talk about the catscan.  There is nothing too bad about my head and brains.  My carotid arteries are 49 percent and nothing needs to be done at this time.  The aspirin a day is important, keep it up. The high blood pressure probably should be addressed and she will talk to my heart doctor about it.  I have concluded it is just these issues which make me feel insecure and then I get stressed and blood pressure goes up.  Need to destress and do what makes me feel comfortable instead of what others tell me to do I think.

The assistant to my heart doctor called also and said the monitor I wore showed I am getting rapid heart beats occasionally but not for more than four minutes.  When it happens I should sit down and cough and it will stop.  She says I am not even aware of when it is happening.  As long as I am not getting symptoms that is good, if I do then let them know.

Conclusions I have come to are:

Stop drinking caffeine drinks
No salty foods
No deep fried foods
keep eating healthy and keep walking
Try some yoga or other exercise besides walking, dancing?
Get plenty of sleep
Keep eating healthy!!!!!!  Walk more!!!!

Start the bone broth again.

Even though I have a narrowed aortic artery and carotid artieries if I do not have symptoms I am ok to not have any surgery etc.

I think all the high blood pressure I was having is stress due to money and selling my house...I need to resolve that in my mind and have more faith that all will be well and just keep doing what seems right without stressing about it all.

No comments:

John Hardy Memorial Hike 2015

My Life So Far