Sunday, March 24, 2019

Balboa Park with Charlie and Marilyn

 Today I took Charlie and Marilyn to Balboa Park and Marilyn and I chose to take The Cherry Blossom Tour and Charlie went off to do her own thing.  I had never seen this but they are all in bloom at this time and you wind down the hill and up.  We watched some musical numbers and ate some interesting food.  It was fun.



The problem was that Balboa Park has a huge problem with parking, traffic, etc. and though they have shuttles you can use, it is very congested.  The shuttle driver complained about it very much.


I regret that we never got a pix of Charlie.  She avoided it like the plague the whole trip.  She did have fun though she said because this street performer used her as a subject and she enjoyed it.

No comments:

John Hardy Memorial Hike 2015

My Life So Far