Wednesday, February 02, 2022

Eczema

 For some reason I have been plagued with skin eruptions and eczema the last several years but at least seem to have it under control and no more itching.  My routine for a itch free life.

1-No dairy

2-After shower Eczema Therapy on legs, arms, neck

3-Triamcinolene Acetonide on "active" eczema morning and evening--sides of face, nose crease, front of wrists.  Jeanette Walker explained to me that this heals the eczema and to use it on all active areas.  I had had it for something but no one explained to me that this gets rid of the eczema.  I just have these few spots left.

4-Aveeno moisturizer under my makeup on the face in am

5-Ponds cleanser on face at night followed by salicylic acid medication followed by aveeno restorative night cream (and #3)

6-I do have a applicator with a long arm if want to put on my back any lotion, etc.

Anyway so far it is working and looking good or better at least!!!!

No comments:

John Hardy Memorial Hike 2015

My Life So Far