Sunday, April 17, 2022

IMAC


 I was so frustrated with my computer I ordered a refurbished IMAC from Amazon along with a warranty and Microsoft files to add.  It was only $274 plus tax.  I began to worry that I was probably taking on something that would be to hard for me to learn and then I got a email that said the order had been canceled so I called and canceled the other two items also.  And I thought it was probably a good thing and then...

It was delivered the next day!  So I bravely set it up and turned it on and it was like greek to me...all about voice over and learning the keys etc.  I spent three days trying to figure it out and I was so discouraged.  Then the Games gal said she could help me the next morning and could tell if I had something I could keep or not.

I was so discouraged thinking what was wrong with me.  One fellow said in answer for help that IMACs are so easy and I really felt discouraged.  I prayed for my mind to be capable of figuring this out.  And...

When I sat down in the morning there was a new message on the board which gave me hope and then I looked under the mouse that I could not figure out how to work and lo and behold there a piece that came out and plugged into the back of the computer!!!!!!

And then it all came together and I was doing well...after a few glitches I was on my way.  Still have a few items to solve but Gary said he would try and help me if I need it.  We will see.

But everything is so much easier to do!!!!   Everything!!!  I should have gone Apple years ago.

No comments:

John Hardy Memorial Hike 2015

My Life So Far