Thursday, April 07, 2022

Meagan and Her Daughters Road Trip

Meagan's family have planned a ski trip to Alta and I am on the way.  Meagan and her girls are staying at Treeo for two nights and then picking up Matt and Nico at the airport.  They are just two floors above me so can come up and down the stairs very easily.


 

This morning Meagan took them to a ceramic store where they all painted their own.  They will be oven baked while they are skiing and pick them up when they return.



They slept late eveey morning so came down to my place and I made them my gluten free waffles and bacon.  They liked them.


While they were here they put out my cushions on my swing and put a hummingbird feeder on Sadies doggy door.  They also bought me a beautiful plant for spring.

 


Matt took our picture in front of one of the pink blossoming trees that are all around the parking lot of the church and I get to look at a big one from my patio window.

Meagan and the girls had stopped in Las Vegas and had a fun adventure and are staying in St George on the way back.  

Sadie had so much fun with the girls and was so excited to see them.  Eden had given her so much attention he climbed all over her, remembered her well.




No comments:

John Hardy Memorial Hike 2015

My Life So Far