Monday, June 27, 2022

Steven to the Rescue

Marilyn also has a memory problem and writes umpteen notes to help.  For years Steven has a tablet on Jeannes TV Stand that tells her what to do at what time and helps keep her up on what is happening at Treeo, Dr Appts, Visits, entertainment.  It is a program he found in which a programmer developed it for his own mother or grandmother, not sure which.

Anyway it is called "Dementia Diary" and so Debbie gave the go ahead on buying a Table and Steven bought the best for the least at Walmart and set it up for Marilyn as well.  I will keep up and changes or additions for the day, week, etc.  

And I do it on my big IMAC so it is easy to see and work with.  Yea, thanks to Steven for his knowledge and willingness to help and thanks to me for being wise enough to get the IMAC so it is easier for me to be of help.


No comments:

John Hardy Memorial Hike 2015

My Life So Far