Monday, June 20, 2022

Vida's Silverware

While looking for one thing I found the box of Richard's mother's silver-plate silverware.  I have had them for years and there was a time that we used it.  I sold my silver at a time when I was desperate for money.

At any rate I just use the cheap stuff and this has been getting tarnished and it is a shame.  I sent a message to Julia and asked her if she would like it for her daughters or herself.

She said yes and came over at 4 today and retrieved it.  While there she met my sisters and we had a nice chat.  I just wish I had taken her picture!!!!

Julia is the second to youngest child of Scott and Miriam.  She was just a tot when her Dad died and her Mom was pregnant with Jennie.


The one on the right is Julia several years ago at a Earl reunion.  That is probably a daughter.  She and her husband live in Provo near the Provo Temple.  Her husband is a Doctor at BYU.
 

No comments:

John Hardy Memorial Hike 2015

My Life So Far