Saturday, August 13, 2022

Getting Ready for Another Move


 I have two piles of books and pictures of about 10 years and many Christmas pix that I need to add to my blogs before I go to live in Carlsbad with Linda and Gary.  It will take a lot of time but I am not moving until the end of October.  I will not have room for all these books!

I am trying to get rid of all my big furniture now so I will have time to do that.  Jenny and her daughter came over last week and took a lot of my things and they are advertising some of them on Marketplace.  Molly is getting my desk this next week and Norma and Brian are getting my Ethan Allen bookcases and TV and table and probably TV.  Norma was especially excited to find my hummingbird feeder as hers just broke and I have it in the thrift store pile, they also took some others items so have less in that pile to go.

They came today for all the things I am sending up to the cabin with Carole's ok.  She is the last sister still using the cabin.  I sent 4 bear lamps, Brians picture of Dad fishing in a stream, Richard's picture he bought to remind me of Montana of the horse, and pix of James while hiking with John, John as surfer who also had a love for and spent a lot of time at the cabin, and pix book of the cabin pictures on Montana years book.  Also send my red winter jacket and pea coat for cold days up there.

No comments:

John Hardy Memorial Hike 2015

My Life So Far