Friday, August 12, 2022

J Pickle Pictures

Soon after Richard and I were married, we were invited to a Social by his boss Mansfield Mills where you could donate money by buying certain items.  These two pictures caught our eye and were not too expensive so we bought them.  The sailboat reminded me of my sailboat years.  The street picture was the item I used for colors for the one quilt I started to make when I moved to Lake Almanor.  I never finished it as the teacher got sick and I did not finish it on my own, but I had the inside all done and so Linda and I turned it into a smaller quilt and gave it to baby Kham when he was born.

I wondered if it was worth anything but Brian looked it up and said he doubted it but they do look good with my bed quilt so hopefully I can hang them in my bedroom I will use at Pulsiphers.



 

No comments:

John Hardy Memorial Hike 2015

My Life So Far