Tuesday, November 15, 2022

My Lovely Living Space in Carlsbad

I sent these pictures to Steve to show Marilyn and Jeanne where I was living now.  This is my daughter Linda and husband Gary's home in Carlsbad, CA.

My living quarters are the lower windows by the front door.

This is the street toward the direction of where the ocean and beach are.

This is looking in on my comfy bedroom den.

I have lots of drawers and shelves for all the clothes not in the large closet.  And my big TV!


Sadie has her own bed which she likes alot except at night she likes to sleep on the bed with me.  My protector.   Notice the curtain separating me from the passers in the hall.


Sidetables for all my 'stuff'' and nice light and heater in case of a cool night or day.


My chair that swivels to look out the window at the park or rocks me and my grandchildren or reclines to watch tv and rest.  And lots of rooms for all my techy stuff.



Lots of cupboard and drawer space for all my makeup and other needs!  And my own bathroom with great light and good water pressure, I love it.



There is a big fan if I ever get too hot.


My desk area is in the room next to my bedroom and bath and plenty of light and room for everything.  And as a bonus my grandson Jimmy and his friends found a wonderful desk chair that just fits me and has wonderful back support so it has replaced this chair.

I love it, very comfy, in a beautiful home with beautiful people.



 

No comments:

John Hardy Memorial Hike 2015

My Life So Far