Sunday, December 25, 2022

Christmas Eve and Christmas Day 2022

We had Christmas Eve dinner at James' house and Meagan and Matt's family were there which made us all happy.

James did the turkey and between us we somehow got the stuffing and mashed
potatoes done and James had gotten some frozen rolls which were very good.

Meagan brought a huge pumpkin and apple pie and whipped cream.

I had made the Romney version of pistachio salad and Christmas Cookies and frosting.

Unfortunately I get too tired as is evidenced by this picture but everyone else looks good!!!

We had fun with white elephant gifts and James read us a little story and the children dressed up in the costumes that Camber has collected.  So Christmas 2002 was with family, yea, not alone!!!

Jacob was back from Hawaii and Lea was back from Bali and Kelsi was here but Jimmy had to work at the restaurant Jake's.


 I was late getting up but went over at 1:20 Christmas Day and had leftovers and we opened the presents under the tree.  I was too exhausted to go to Church even but I enjoyed the Tabernacle Choir and Treeo Christmas Ward Meeting on You Tube.

The Hardys were invited to a Christmas party at one of Camber's and Kelsi's friends home in Rancho Santa Fe so I went home to nap and they had more.

 Christmas.  I can only do so much partying!!!   


Christmas Sunday with the Hardys at Poinsettia Ward


Christmas Sunday with all the Pulsiphers in Las Vegas



No comments:

John Hardy Memorial Hike 2015

My Life So Far