Tuesday, December 20, 2022

Update on Health Care

I was having all these thigh muscle aches and so Dr. Pham suggested an x-ray of the lower back and then physical therapy.

So I went to the first appointment at Coastal Pain and he ordered an MRI.

However, in the meantime my prescription for rosuvastatin was refilled and Dr Pham said to take it at night.  So I started doing that and lo and behold I have not had the pain so on Dec 19 I called into my Doctor's office and told them to cancel it all!! 

I was talking to Jean from Clear Creek Ward and she said they have had her doing physical therapy for pains in her legs and it has not helped at all.  And Stephanie said she was thinking of giving up her physical therapy.

In February 2011 they did the lumbar laminectomy at Scripps because arthritic calcium was pressing on the nerves and causing the thigh aches.  It took a long recovery but really worked but I do not want anymore surgery.+

I think I will just keep walking and start using the jacuzzi and see if it continues not to hurt!!!

I need to up my Calcium, do some weight bearing exercises (have not started yet) and keep walking!  



No comments:

John Hardy Memorial Hike 2015

My Life So Far