Wednesday, May 17, 2023

Mother's Day 2023

It was a little strange to spend Mother's Day alone at Linda's House but James came over later and I had planned ahead and had a wonderful Shrimp Salad prepared and a favorite kind of day planned.

I dressed in my purple velvet lounging pajamas.  And I had already separated the puzzle pieces of a water painting puzzle I had borrowed from Stephanie's daughter Raquel and I had already started putting it together on my puzzle board but it was hard and I needed more space to spread it out.  

So it was spread all over Linda's kitchen table and I am ready to go.  When James came over I had made good progress but I still could not finish before the day was over.  Finished a couple days later.  It was a very fun puzzle and I enjoyed listening to Paul Anka music all day long!!!!  One of many days I have been alone for Mother's Day but received phone calls, emails and pictures!!!




Picture of Linda.  Gary and Linda were hiking at Zion this week.




Pictures from Maria and Johnny.  They were hiking with Mike and his girlfriend in the Ramona area.




Picture of Cohen and Rowan, stars of Mother's Day in Las Vegas.



Picture of Calvin from West Virginia, star of Mother's Day there.



The finished puzzle.


No comments:

John Hardy Memorial Hike 2015

My Life So Far