Wednesday, May 24, 2023

Updating My Room

While I was alone for a week I took down my puzzle table and there was a ridge on the rug which I could not straighten out.  I was reminded of when I had my white shag rug at the cabin.  I had bought it because "I did not want to die before experiencing living with a white shag rug (which seemed very luxurious to me."  So I had replaced the round rug in Lake Almanor with a white shag rug and we loved it.

So I decided I needed the white shag rug in my bedroom here, and voila, Costco did not have it,  but Amazon had it to me in a day.  It is ivory, not white,  but we (Sadie and I ) love it.


I also upgraded my Roku, which I used to have two, now one is with Kelsi.  I was amazed at all the enhancements plus one I really love is earphones to attach to my remote so I can watch and no one is disturbed by the noise!!!!!!  Also I have my own moving fish aquarium that is beautiful to watch whenever there is a delay in what I am deciding to watch!





 

No comments:

John Hardy Memorial Hike 2015

My Life So Far