Thursday, July 30, 2009

Being Your Own Best Friend

Janet at Choice Mortgage in the 1980's
Sometimes in life we have to be our own best friend to get that encouragement we so need to keep trying to do our best. Richard was always such a good friend in giving me the appreciation I needed, I miss that. Anyway I had a pleasant surprise while throwing away old paperwork from the garage the other day. I found a whole stack of letters received from happy clients when I was a mortgage loan officer in our business Choice Mortgage, Inc. Naturally I kept a few to read when I might feel I have failed or am of little worth to the world...
Here are a few comments...very fast, efficient, courteous, patient, always took the time to explain, very good person to work with, very good service, could not have asked for any better service, appreciate all the work Janet did for us, very satisfied with your skill and knowledge, excellent job in handling our loan, very helpful to clarify any questions, was patient with us, even spending time outside of office hours to talk to us, non-defensive attitude helped to smooth the process, appreciated your efficiency and integrity, impressed with the speed of the transaction, thank you again for making the process an easy one.
Thanks to Mrs. Hardy's extreme professionalism, Janet acted as an agent in our behalf rather than an institution, Janet was exemplary in putting together the loan package and managed the whole affair very effectively and efficiently, truly an exceptional effort, we really appreciate what you did in the ................ situation--it will never be forgotten, Janet, we think you are great, Janet was terrific and she did just what she told me she would do, quick, accurate, professional and honest, Janet was always on top of things, expeditiously accomplished, prompt and great service, pleasure to do business with someone we really trust, service was second to none, always attentive and knowledgable, outstanding, appreciate the attention to detail--saved us quite a sum of money, nice to feel confident someone was looking out for our interests.
I have never had the service I received from you and your group, Janet has been a wonderful person to have on our side, she has been a major contributor to keeping us sane, her professialism is the finest, every curve ball that came to you--you hit, a great job, you are the best, if I am ever in need to secure another mortgage--there is only one call I'll make--to you, service and guidance we have received was exceptional, it's just a shame that all professional business people don't conduct themselves in the manner that Janet does, every time we came into, or left your office we felt confident that we were receiving the most professional, courteous service that we could expect, always took the time to see us and to answer all of our questions without making us feel awkward or uneducated, helpful-courteous-and patient...
Oh, well, that should be enough accolades to take me through some more of my many senior moments and embarrassing situations that I encounter as I drift from efficiency and speed into old age.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

John Hardy Memorial Hike 2015

My Life So Far