Thursday, July 30, 2009

News from High School Friends

Bill Hayford looks like he is keeping ready for those Santa Claus stints. He sent the news on Chuck and also wondered if I knew that Sugar Loaf had been flattened. How can they mess with a memory like that? At least I can still see it well in my mind. Thanks for the news, Bill, good and bad.
News on Chuck England is that he is recuping nicely from his surgery. He can still drink beer but eating steak is a little harder, bummer, well, at least you have the beer, Chuck. Good to see you are up and around but still couldn't get a smile out of you? Maybe next time.
Carla's son Rhahime is pictured here with the President and one of his administrators. I don't know what Rhahime does but it must be important! Thanks Carla for the pix.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

John Hardy Memorial Hike 2015

My Life So Far