Saturday, June 11, 2011

What to Do With Bandido?

Yesterday Mary Anne and I went to the Reno Temple--oops, they were cleaning it when we got there--closed!!  So what do we do?

Head for the Dollar Store, of course,  where I found all kinds of things I absolutely needed.  Wish I had bought more of the Minute Maid Lemonade in a box!  It was really good.  I found training pads for Bandido there that were cheaper than the ones I bought at Pet Smart but first we have to see if he will use them.

The problem is that both my sister Carole's and my dog are old, and for some reason they have begun piddling on the rugs.  Now it is not that they don't get outside to piddle, they do, but for some reason they are confused.

I thought if I used the training pads like when he was a puppy he would go to that place when he needed to if no one was around to let him outside.

Well, today, he was using it all right, TO SLEEP On, like it was his own special spot.  So I am sure the problem has not been resolved.

We also headed for Wal Mart on the way home and bought plants.  I have my geraniums planted for the summer and even a rose bush.  So nice to have Michael here to help me, makes the job go so much faster.

So a good day, even if we didn't get to the Temple.  At least we had good intentions.

No comments:

John Hardy Memorial Hike 2015

My Life So Far