Monday, September 26, 2011

My Fascination with Boxes



I just counted the boxes in the office.  I have 14!!  I love boxes, and I like them covered with some kind of design.  Lately my covering them with pictures from calendars and magazines continues.  I did have all my jewelry (that I seldom wear) in labeled boxes.  Boring!  More fun to have designed boxes with no specific purpose known to anyone but me.  I have pictures, sewing projects, materials, chargers, plugs, etc, etc, etc. I have all kinds of things and nothing stored in my boxes.  If anyone comes by my house and finds an empty one they like, they can have it!  I need more empty boxes to cover…it is a great pastime.

I especially like these last two I covered with a $1 calendar from the dollar store about angels.  The paper is so thin I did not think it would work, but it did!  The difference between the store bought boxes and mine is that mine have wrinkles, bumps, and many other imperfections but are originals, just like us people.

Below are some I did last week.

No comments:

John Hardy Memorial Hike 2015

My Life So Far