Tuesday, September 06, 2011

It's Always Something!

Since Wednesday I have been dealing with a computer recovery after a virus.   An expert told me it is the mob that causes the virus and then says they can recover it for a fee.  What they want is your credit card!!  I didn't fall for it but they hid all my files and even though I have Carbonite there is still so much to do to get back to where I was...if I ever can. I  have some things functioning ok but others are still a mess, mostly the pictures.

Then last night when I was watering I walked between the lilac bush and the deck and the wire cage around the bush was too close and the raw edge of the cage had uncovered sharp, rusty projections and one dug deep into my right arm. I didn't realize what did it but after I had tended to it I came back outside and did the same thing in the other arm!  Mike, Maria and the internet convinced me I needed a Tetanus shot and the Urgent Care this morning agreed.  In fact, the nurse who gave the shot, said if you work in the garden you should keep up your shots because it is in the dirt!  You don't even need a rusty nail to have the threat!!!  She gave me all kinds of bad news about the after affects but so far so good, will probably hit in the morning.

Mike is enjoying his work and becoming the expert in all areas.  Today he bought the most delicious pizza I have ever had on our way home from Wal Mart.  It was from Buffalo Chips, of course.  So good.  He was looking forward to buying a new game that was supposed to be out today and Wal Mart didn't have it!!!  He may never shop at Wal Mart again. 

No comments:

John Hardy Memorial Hike 2015

My Life So Far