Monday, April 28, 2014

Gone Girl

I can't believe I did not write a post about this book "Gone Girl" by Gillian Flynn but I can't find one. It was one of the most suspenseful books I have ever read and I noted her down as a new author I want to follow.


Today I heard on the news what a best seller it has been and they are now making a movie of it!!! Gillian Flynn had lost her job in 2008 and decided to write--four years later, boom, what a success!!! I can't remember the details of the book but I don't think I will read it again before the movie--evidently the ending will be a little different.


She was asked how she could write such a dark movie about marriage when she appears to have a very happy one and has a little boy also.  She said she had to be careful to never write just after they had had a fight...but it is all her imagination what she writes in the book.



















No comments:

John Hardy Memorial Hike 2015

My Life So Far