Thursday, December 09, 2021

Bye, Bye Sewing Machine

Sarah wants to learn how to sew and so I asked Linda who gets her sewing machine and she said Sarah would be fine.  

So I cleaned up the sewing machine and then I sorted all my remaining sewing stuff and fixed up boxes of items that should stay with the machine and other things I do not need anymore.

When I first moved to Lake Almanor, I thought I would be doing a lot of quilting.  I did one only but I did use the machine a lot over the years.  Mostly fleece blankets and some baby quilts, etc. I also recently converted some of my king sheets to long twins but I really don't think I need a machine anymore.  Also did some converting of clothes when I lost weight.

Anyway Linda had bought me a new Elna. back in 1999.  I still have the instructions from the lessons I took plus the manual, etc.   I hope Sarah does learn to sew and loves doing it.



 

No comments:

John Hardy Memorial Hike 2015

My Life So Far