Saturday, December 11, 2021

Christmas Card 2021

As you may know I sold my house in Lake Almanor in summer of 2020 (pic 1, top row) because of Aortic Stenosis in my heart and moved to Rancho Bernardo (San Diego).  They had wanted me to have The TAVR procedure on my heart in June 2020 and then September 2020 but I did not do either.   Supposedly I had less than a year to live in June.  

I moved to Orem Treeo Independent Residential in June 2021 and plan to be here until December 2022 pic 4, 2nd row).  I now belong to Orem lst Ward where we viewed the Nativity Story and had a Ward Breakfast Party today (pic 2, top row). 

Although all my children are in San Diego area, I do have my sister Jeanne on the 3rd Floor of Treeo and many of her children and grands and great grands live in the area (pic 1, 2nd row).  Sadie lives with me on the lst floor (pic 5 and 6, bottom row).  My children plus grandchildren visit from time to time.  My granddaughter Sarah is married and living in Pleasant Grove and works nearby so I get to see her and Ethan.  Love that.  I actually love my apartment and am served two meals a day in the dining area.  They have plenty of activities which I am usually too busy doing my own thing to do, but the tenants as well as staff are very nice and there is always someone to talk to when you have the time.

Have a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year and don’t forget to count your many blessings!!!

 

This was emailed to friends I have emails for, and I mailed out to about 10 or 12 I do not have email addresses for.  I do like connecting at Christmas time.  


No comments:

John Hardy Memorial Hike 2015

My Life So Far