Tuesday, September 20, 2022

Love Notes from Our Children

A mother is always insecure as to whether she is doing all she can for her family.  These are notes I gathered once from cards, messages and letters from my children.  It is good to read them when you are feeling down about yourself.

😂😊

Never have made it through school without your support

Set a very good example for us

Always doing just the right things in life

You know so much about the Savior's Plan for us

You face life challenges with courage and grace and do it so well

Such an example of work ethic, spirituality, wisdom and beauty

Always been there for us 

I attribute all of the great qualities in Jimmy and your kids to the life you provided for them 

You were always there for me when I needed help

We hope we can be the support for you that you have been for us

Your love and friendship fulfills and enriches our lives

We grow and learn so much from you

Never too troubled with your own problems (no matter how great) always there for us with time, 

           money, or talk, or whatever we need

Patience and unconditional love and understanding that you had with us

Hope I can find a wife who will be as great a mother as you

Raised our family well

Thanks for allowing me the freedom to choose my own destiny

Learned a lot from you and Dad about honest hard work, I hope I'll be able to follow your example

            in omy own pursuits of excellence and success

Spiritual and emotional strength

Tackle life's challenges with finesse

Had and felt love in our home

Help and support--always being there for us

Go extra mile

Time, effort and thought in all you do

Good role model

Wisdom and strength

Faith and Humor

Wise and understanding

Unconditional love and non-judgmental

Loved your children so much

Taught them well

Love and attention

Thanks for always being there--soon it will be my time to be there for you

Always accepting and loving

Given me the confidence to succeed or at least try--I've never been afraid to fail because I know you would love me just the same--You try so hard to keep everyone happy

You raised me well--I won't fail you in the end

Supportive of us, emotionally, spiritually, monetarily--your support has been a blessing in our life

Respect and admiration for you 

You have wonderful children, they reflect your character and love


I notice there is nothing about a clean house, clothes, food, toys, nothing material at all!!!


No comments:

John Hardy Memorial Hike 2015

My Life So Far