Tuesday, September 20, 2022

Sadie, Sadie, Shady Lady


I finally had the mobile pet grooming come and do Sadie and I love the way she looks.  Someone recommended the schnauzer cut but I like the puppy cut.  Cameron took 2 1/2 hrs with her.  He said the older dogs he goes slower with and lets them rest.  She was very happy but tired.  He mentioned four different breeds he could see in her.  I think it took him longer because he was parked in front and others  asked him about his service and really liked what they saw with Sadie.  So, it was good for his business parking in front!!!  It is expensive though but a much better experience for her than sitting in a cage at the salons most of the day.  The Petco moved out of their Center St location which necessitated this.  And he said yes, she is getting grey!!!!  She is such a happy dog, she is a pleasure and she does not bark but knows how to let me know what she needs.  I think it is funny that people always call her puppy and want to pet her.



 

No comments:

John Hardy Memorial Hike 2015

My Life So Far