Wednesday, June 07, 2006

My Habitat

Carole wanted to see my yard. As you can see it is more clean than lush with growth. Nothing grows under my trees and I don't know why since the forests are full of bushes growing under trees. Notice my graveyard--that is where all my troubles and sorrows are buried. See the old men trees. Hopefully by midsummer there will be more blooming in my mourning gardens. Matt hauled all the rocks from around the yard and created this with me while I was mourning the loss of John. You can't see but in front of the deck Matt had dug out a flat space for me to make a flagstone patio--hopefully I will do that this summer. Around the sides of the yard are lots of cages of bushes--Michael dug the holes for them. They are very tiny so being protected. Posted by Picasa

No comments:

John Hardy Memorial Hike 2015

My Life So Far