Thursday, June 08, 2006

Summer 2006

This is what you have to do to roses here. It is one of the deer's favorite snacks. Along the side of my yard I have some screening bushes started--I will probably be dead by the time they are big enough to screen anything. This is also where I want to create a walk--many times Bandido and I like to avoid the stairs. I realized I didn't show my front yard--there are some things growing there also in the pile of rocks--another mourning garden. Maybe someday the rhododedrons will bloom. Some little critter keeps eating off the buds--they say it is a baby deer who doesn't yet know they are bitter. See my baby Colorado Blue Spruce which will be my Christmas tree with lights (once it is higher than the snow). Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I just visited your blog and it was just like visiting with you. I just loved it. It is also very early in a Montana morning. Everything still a bit messy from the move so it was fun to see how neat everything is in your country. I will now check you out everyday. Beautiful job!

John Hardy Memorial Hike 2015

My Life So Far