Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Sleeping Positions

I once read an article on what our sleeping positions mean. Last night the two year old Kelsi ended up in my bed and she sleeps "spread eagled" with both hands and feet spread out and laying on her tummy. I think it means "domination" as opposed to my sleeping habit in a fetal position which means just the opposite. I started her out in the middle of the bed but she keeps turning and spreading out until I had about 12 inches on the side. I moved to the other side and left her where she was with pillows edging her side. A few hours later I was hugging the side of the bed again and she dominated our space. Oh, well, two more sleepless nights and then I am heading home to Lake Almanor to peace, calm and aloneness. It has been a great trip, but there's no place like home.

No comments:

John Hardy Memorial Hike 2015

My Life So Far