Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Christmas Part 2, Park City, 2009





Meagan caught me just as I entered the Pulsipher timeshare for our party!



My  husband's brother Martin and wife Kathy arrived on Sunday, looking very young.  All of their family of five with spouses and children will be at Park City this year.  Very Nice!







The Pulsiphers from El Cajon arrived on Saturday and on Monday we had our annual White Elephant Christmas party--Linda provided the main parts of the ham dinner and Kathy provided rolls and Meagan corn bread and whipped honey butter and I some of the green salad and the rest of the Pulsiphers the dessert.  It was delicious, of course.  Pulsiphers had traded timeshares with the Martin Hardys and were staying in a place to sleep 10 so Matt (Valko) ended up staying with them.  Kelly is hiding in this pix so only one we cannot see.  In the white elephant game I took her cheetah boots away from her to go with my cheetah robe and pajamas!



Matt Valko, the only one of Maria's family to come this year.  We were all here last year.  He will be my companion and driver down to San Diego.  He lives in Tahoe City and works in Squaw Valley.



My daughter Linda and her daughter Sarah look happy for Christmas and how much they look alike!!



Tanner Pulsipher, who is a junior at Grossmont High in El Cajon.



Gary Pulsipher and daughter Amy, who attends BYU with brother Craig.
The last time I had a picture of Meagan (Shang Hai) and Craig (BYU) together is before Craig went on his mission to Brazil.  Craig attended church with me on Sunday.  It was a special service for visitors and featured a family who wrote their own music, played the piano, sang, played violin and cello.  Very inspiring!





No comments:

John Hardy Memorial Hike 2015

My Life So Far