Friday, December 11, 2009

Name Dropping and a New Dentist

Last Tuesday I pulled out a filling from the back of my front tooth by sucking on a carmel, something I forget that I cannot do.  I called my regular dentist and after a lot of checking they could not get me in until Thursday.  Marjorie told me to try her dentist who is actually just a  few miles down the road.  Using a little namedropping of Marjorie's name (everybody loves her and besides she gave them some good business) they had me come in within 40 minutes.  I was so impressed with this doctor's laser machine and what he was able to accomplish in just 10 minutes, I was happy to pay the charge and made an appointment to have my teeth cleaned as well.  The teeth cleaning was actually quoted at a lower rate than my regular dentist, too---so I think I have a new dentist!!!  Service is everything, right?  My tooth looks great, too, polished and  also more stable with the laser filling so I was told.  Modern equipment is a close second to service, right?  And the fact he is a young handsome guy who appears to be very skilled sure doesn't hurt, oh, yes, and that three miles compared to 30, wow, I think I have a new dentist.

No comments:

John Hardy Memorial Hike 2015

My Life So Far