Saturday, November 14, 2020

My Doll Collection

For the first time in over 25 years I got out all my dolls...over 26 of them!!



                       I used to have three or four village houses but I only have two left!!!



       Of course I still have all my Shirley Temple dolls which no one can relate to, except me!!!





Cinderella is on the table with Kathy from Germany below.  Kirsten, the American Girl doll from Sweden is by the TV.


             These cute little guys were brought back by Camber from one of her travels.  Just precious.



Of course, Raggedy Ann and Andy.  I made each of the children one so this has to be whose???  Not sure, maybe John's and????


And, of course, my favorite Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs, which no one relates to but me either.  I remember the paper dolls from when I was five and I would play all over the living room while the my brothers and sisters were at school.
 


No comments:

John Hardy Memorial Hike 2015

My Life So Far